Today I am praying for a new and deep understanding of who I am truly called to be in Christ Jesus. If I have been called to "these and greater things", Where is the evidence of those in my life?? There's a stirring inside of me and I am being gently forced to take a careful look within myself. Lord, help me to allow You to work in me, a new me. I am as an eaglet hopping around on the ground with one wing broken, being fine with it, and all the while You're calling me to fly with You. I'm tired of being a hopper! I want to fly with You. Help me become the Godly daughter, wife, momma, sister, neighbor that you have called me to be. Help me to look to the needs and hurts of others and to stop my self centeredness.I repent for these things and I don't want to remain as I am. Thank you for fixing me and please, make me after Your will, in Your name Jesus, amen.
2 Corinthians 3:18 But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord.
No comments:
Post a Comment