Monday, November 8, 2010

Be my Center

Dear Jesus, may I seek Your will in everything. Lord, I am tired of attempting to accomplish things within the scope of my own "knowledge" and wisdom" (which in the light of You amounts to pretty much nada!). I have allowed my heart's motivation to be fear in many (pretty much every) areas of my life. You have brought me through this life, yet now I finally desire and am yielding to becoming whole. I want to begin to TRULY live and move and to have my being in You. Once and for all, I desire to be the "right" righteous Melissa that You, Abba, designed me to be. I don't want to be motivated and silenced by fear of men, fear of rejection or any other abominable influence. I want You to reign over and in me. I give You control, as tough as it is sometimes. I realize that being "in control" is out of my scope of work. It's Your job function and too much for me, this is so Your department, I am surrendering all to You. I am a little scared, You know how I get weird about change and trying new things. I am leaning on You Holy Spirit to comfort, lead, guide and teach me. Jesus, take the wheel! I want to let go in You. Let go of fear, let go of pride, let go of hurt, let go of control. Breathe it in sister! I wanna fly with YOU Lord. This is a new and promising day. In His presence is FULLNESS of joy and at Thy right hand, pleasures forevermore. The more I seek You, the more I find You. That songwriter is onto something. love ya Lord Jesus, Your precious girl, mel :)

No comments:

Post a Comment