You want me! You want me! You want me!!!!!
I am cherished not thrown out as junk, I am well loved and not insecure, I am accepted in the beloved and no longer rejected, I am learning to trust You for real this time! I love loving You and I love accepting Your great, deep, wide, high, and PERFECT love for this girl!!!!!!!!!!!! I need it, I desire it, I'm searching You out, where You are is where I need to be. You are my source of life, of hope, of peace, of joy, of fulfillment, of ALL that this little girl needs. You are My Dad, My Love, My Savior, My Friend, My Elder Brother, My Provider, My Healer, My Redeemer, My Avenger, My Affirmer, My Great and Just Reward, My Hope and Glory. You are Good, I'm tasting and seeing that You are GOOD. Be the fire inside of me, I want to be set ablaze in You. Love ya so much Jesus! Your precious girl, mel
No comments:
Post a Comment