Tuesday, November 16, 2010
Fill my cup
Fill me up dear Lord I pray. I desire earnestly to see Your will unfold in my life. Don't allow me to become so caught up with the temporal that I lose sight of the eternal. Continue to speak to me. I am happy that I am learning to hear the still small voice I previously ignored. So sorry for that now Lord. Just as I long to hear You, You long to hear me, I miss You after a long busy day with life's demands and I know You miss me too. You are such a faithful and patient Lord. My heart swells with love and affection for You day and night. I need You, Your precious girl needs You soooo much. Thanks for being dad, You are Wonderful, Beautiful, Jealous over my heart. I love You, I love Your name, I love how You protect and handle my heart. I love how You are such a gentleman with me. I love how You love me and want to give me the best You have to offer. I want to please You as a child desires to make her dad so proud of her. When my faith and trust grow in You, thank You for celebrating that and for telling me how proud You are of my accomplishments. That makes my faith and trust grow more and more. It makes me want to please You more. Love ya so much Jesus. Your precious one, mel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment