Friday, November 12, 2010

He's a LIAR

If what happened to Jim Carey in the movie "Liar, Liar", happened to the devil, here's what he might say:
  1. "Ignore me, I'm a compulsive liar."
  2. "Resist me, Submit to God and I have to flee from you."
  3. "You have all authority over me and it's your right to use it."
  4. "When I said "You're not worth anything, I lied...again."
  5. "Jesus has loved you with an everlasting love, oh, and you're precious to Him too."
  6. "I am a thief, I destroy lives, I kill too, and be sure to NEVER open the door to me when I come knocking, in fact pray, pray, pray and meditate on God's word daily and that will give you victory over me."
  7. "You really shouldn't doubt God, when He spoke it , He meant it."

What lies have you believed? If you're like me, I've believed too many of them and I am learning to seek God and I'm choosing to believe Him, trust His love for me, and take Him at His Word. Lord, You are Beautiful beyond description ! Your precious one, mel

No comments:

Post a Comment