Monday, November 29, 2010
I thank Holy Spirit for continuing to draw me with His loving kindness. I thank Him that He desires to reveal His heart to me more and more. I am learning to trust that He loves me simply because He says He does. He has chosen to shed His precious blood and has victoriously defeated death, hell, AND the grave. He has chosen to adopt me into His family, sit me together with Himself in heavenly places. He has chosen to love me with an everlasting love. Hmm, that makes me pretty special, and if you love and live in Jesus, then that makes you pretty special and important too. We have worth in Him, we only have to believe. It seems easy enough, yet it requires faith to believe it and access it. Help our unbelief, Lord I pray. We want to see you. Love You're precious daughter, Mel :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment