Monday, December 20, 2010

Regulate me - SOS

Lord, You are the Ultimate Regulator. You are able to balance emotions, energy, body functions, everything! You are the One True Creator of my heart, of me entire. I'm looking to You today to be filled and filled again, I need a fresh infilling today. The past few days have worn heavy on me and I need to be filled. I am parched, thirsty, hungry, needy. I look to You, the only Satisfier of my soul. Truly only You satisfy. What else, who else is there? It's You that I need, it's You. I look to You Abba Father, I need You, I belong to You, I am Yours, Your heart, Your delight, Your daughter, Your precious girl, may I know it and live it. Thank You for being near. May I find my strength in You, my hope, my trust, my satisfaction and joy, may they be in You all my days.

No comments:

Post a Comment