Monday, February 28, 2011
I AM FINDING TRUE LIFE IN YOU
I see you in a light that I haven't before. Lord, even in this trying time of purging. I see Your love in it all. In this time of cleansing, I say to You Lord, I DO NOT WANT TO STAY AS I AM ANY LONGER! I want to be the beautiful, freed daughter You died and rose again to make me! Thanks for seeing it fit for me to endure this, You've held me through this time, and thank You for continuing to do so. Who is mighty to save, but You?! Who is mighty to heal, save You?! Who is like You in heaven, in all the earth, in any other realm?! NOBODY, You alone are God, You alone are high and lifted up over all the earth and I AM YOURS, I BELONG TO YOU. This girl is YOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND THERE'S NOTHING ANYONE CAN DO ABOUT IT. YOU LOVE ME AND THAT'S THAT! Your precious one, mel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment