Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Oh How He Loves

When I think of how much the good Lord has brought me through, I see how much He really does love me. Why, if He didn't care, He wouldn't bother drawing me to Himself. It causes me to grow more and more secure in His love. As I receive His love for me, I am able to give His love. How can one love well without believing that he is loved well? It's like seeing with new eyes and feeling with a new heart, kinda like what happened to the Grinch. He never realized what he was missing until he tasted what it was to have a heart. Thank You Lord for putting a new spirit of love in me. Thank You for power, love, and a sound mind in You. Amen. I love You for it! Your precious daughter, mel

No comments:

Post a Comment