Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Only You Satisfy

In You I find security and hope. In Your arms I find safety and quietness for my heart. I find life in Your presence. As I put my hope in You, I am not ashamed. I find You when I look for You with my whole heart. What are You saying to me today? I want to learn Your voice in greater way. Even in times of cleansing, pressing, refining I see Your hand. You are working in me a real and deep faith in You, in Your love, in Your word. Your will is for me to see Your word alive in me, make me alive in You as never before I pray. I have only half lived which isn't living at all. I want to live in fullness and fulfillment in You. You and Me, You and Me, You're helping me to see, it's You and Me. No one else can save me, No one else can heal me, No one else can satisfy my heart's desire, not myself, not anyone else. Only You can satisfy my deepest longings and yearnings. Only You satisfy.

No comments:

Post a Comment