Friday, March 4, 2011

ALL YOURS

Dear Lord in Heaven, today I accept You as Father over me and to me. I receive Your love that knitted me together in my mother's womb. I accept that You love me even in my brokeness with an eternal and everlasting love. You desire to make me whole in Your perfect love. I receive You as Abba, daddy, You are my daddy and I love You for it! You love when I look to You for comfort, for help, for reassurance, security and strength. You are the Strength of my life, I choose to believe it. You are for me! Your nature, life, and ability is at work in me. I am a child of THE KING. And no one else can sing over me the songs that You sing over me. No one else dad, just You. What a Beautiful, Loving Lord and Dad You truly are. Always Yours, Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment