Psalm 4:8 I will both lie down in peace, and sleep; for You alone, O Lord, make me dwell in safety.
Do you work the night shift? I’m not referring to working at nights, but staying awake much of the night worrying about many things. When you wake up in the morning, you are tired, because of a lack of good rest.
In Psalm 121:4 you find that the One who watches you, will neither slumber nor sleep. He doesn’t need your help, so expects you to get a good night’s sleep. He also tells you in Psalm 127:2, He gives His beloved sleep.
God tells you in 1 Peter 5:7, you are to take your cares to the Lord and leave them there. Many take their needs to the Lord, but when they leave, seem to forget to leave them there. Learn to trust the Lord in a greater way, so that any need can be left with him, knowing He will honor His Word to perfect that which concerns you, Psalm 138:8.
Prayer Thought
Because I know my Heavenly Father loves me as much as He loves Jesus, I am not afraid to face life’s problems and totally put my trust in His care.
No comments:
Post a Comment